Optari manufactures colorful bags and accessories to make life more fun. The word “Optari” comes from the Latin word “optare” (pronounced “optari”), which means “to desire.” Owner Jeremiah Pent’s goal is to develop products that are fun, colorful, useful, and, most of all, that people desire. Optari is independently owned and operated and offers their customers are blessed personally and/or financially as a result of doing business with them.
Grantsville, MD: January 6, 2014: Calypso Studios is offering 2 new collections in their Hip Huggers™ line, which they refer to as “the new fanny pack”.
The Boutique Collection has four exclusive styles – Tribal, Santa Fe, Navy Stripe, Red Stripe read this article. Each Hip Hugger™ is 7in x 4in, cotton bags, with adjustable leatherette straps. $6 wholesale, $14.99 sug. retail.
The new Chevron Collection features five Chevron patterns. Each Hip Hugger™ is 9in x 4in, cotton bags with adjustable nylon straps. $4 wholesale, $9.99 sug. retail.
Find Calypso Studios at the following trade shows:
Atlanta: The Southern Link – Gift Building 1613
Surf Expo: Booth 245
Dallas: Thomas & Moore – Suite 2953
Seattle: Traditions Unlimited Suite 130
- Item #037C, Chevron Tote Bag. A hip new tote in trendy chevron printed cotton fabrics. This fashionable yet practical carryall is the perfect bag to use year-round as a diaper bag, overnight bag, or work bag (fits most laptops)! The bag has a handy zipper pocket – perfect for your cash, cell phone, iPod, etc. 13.5 inches by 12 inches. 3 colors. Wholesale: $9.00, Sug. Retail: $19.99.
- Item #1499C, Chevron Sling Bag. This petite pack, crafted from a fashionable chevron printed fabric, makes the perfect casual but fun on-the-go purse. The slim, sophisticated cross-body design is the perfect size for conveniently carrying all that you need. The top unzips to a lined interior for security of your personal belongings. Fully lined interior. 9.5 inches by 7.5 inches. Available in 3 colors. Wholesale: $6.50, Sug. Retail: $14.99.
- Item #1428C, Chevron I.D. Wallet Keychain, In a cute chevron print, this compact cotton case features a front ID window and copper-colored signature key ring. Interior compartment for cards, coins, and cash, and a zipper top. 5 inches by 3.25 inches. Available in 6 colors. Wholesale: $3.00, Sug. Retail: $7.99.
- Item #1014, Chevron Clay Copper Friendship Bracelet. Adjustable friendship bracelets adorned with a clay and copper handcrafted cross. Wholesale: $4.00, Sug. Retail: $9.99.
- Other new items include Rhinestone Bead Collection Friendship Bracelets, Spike Collection Friendship Bracelets, Ella Collection Necklace, Charming Hair Ties, Glitz Hair Ties with Rhinestone Bead, and Light up Holiday Hair Flair. Available in Pumpkins and Holiday Lights!
Manufacturing jobs have been on the minds of political candidates as well as voters during this election year. Every year in October, Gift and Home Retailer News surveys the landscape for manufacturers still producing goods in the USA. While a lot of heavy manufacturing has left our shores in search of cheaper labor, there are quite a number who continue to make things locally, and that usually translates to better quality, safety and environmental friendliness.
Channel Craft began as a one-man operation back in 1983 from the back of a step van / traveling wood shop, when president and founder Dean Helfer, Jr. drove from craft shows to folk festivals peddling his hand-crafted Boomerangs and other wooden products. As the years went on, Dean and his crew looked for a permanent spot to set up a manufacturing plant. In 1991, Dean and Channel Craft settled into an old Army Corps of Engineers building south of Pittsburgh on the banks of the Monongahela River in Charleroi, PA.
<img class="thumb" title="Post Image" src="http://decor click here now.cameoez.com/wp/wp-content/themes/decorwholesale/css/img/post-img2.jpg” alt=”” />This is Gift and Home Retailer News’ third annual “Green Issue”, where we highlight companies that are producing eco-friendly products and using environmentally aware processes. In this issue we spotlight “Sustainability”.